The Arroz Con Leche Recipe is a simple, sweet, smooth and comfort food. It is also known as rice pudding. This food is ideal for those guys who love cinnamon and warm raisin flavors. This post is going to share the secrets for making this delicious recipe and its nutritional value.
Its key ingredients include the following:
- 2 ¼ cups water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 ¼ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 cup of uncooked rice
- 1/4 cup raisins
The following are the steps followed when preparing Rice pudding:
Toasting Cloves and Cinnamon Sticks
The procedure starts by lightly toasting the cloves together with cinnamon sticks to produce a delicious aroma. Many people have been using this trick can help you in making a great difference in their recipe. Toasting is done in a saucepan.
Adding Evaporated Milk to Water While Cooking Rice
Rice with evaporated milk is added after toasting cloves and cinnamon. Apart from adding water, evaporated milk with rice are added to make sure that the mixture cook together. This is the best way of combining the different flavors perfectly. The mixture is boiled and then cooled until all the water is absorbed.
Stir in Raisins and Milk
Sweetened condensed milk is added in Arroz con leche recipe. Boil the mixture and then reduce heat. Leave the mixture to cool for about 15 minutes. A creamy, thick mixture is produced. You can also add a perfect amount of creaminess and sweetness that everyone loves by adding liquid coffee creamers. Serve cold or warm. You can get the best Arroz con leche by taking time with all the steps discussed above. Serving your meal with glass bowls will make it look petty. You can also top it with fresh fruits and cinnamon.
- The total amount of calories per serving is 133.3 g
- The total fat content is 0.2 g, with poly and mono unsaturated fats comprising of 0.1 g each
- Sodium-32.2 mg, Cholesterol-0.9 mg, and Potassium-286.4 mg
- The total carbohydrate content is 31.6 g, sugars 2.4 g, dietary fiber 1.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g
- Vitamin C-1.9 %, Vitamin A-1.7 %, Vitamin B-6-5.3%, Vitamin B-12 0.8% and Vitamin E-1.0 %
- Calcium- 8.2%
- Manganese-10.5 %
- Folate-4.5 %
- Niacin-3.3 %
- Phosphorus- 7.9%
- Pantothenic acid- 2.7%
- Phosphorus 7.9 %
Calories Per Ingredient
- 17 calories of canned, nonfat, milk-0.67 fl oz
- 35 calories of long rain, white rice, cooked-0.17 cup
- 84 calories of raisins- 0.17 cup packed